Minimum charge is set to one day. At the end of the 24-hour period, and if
the rent is not returned, there will be an additional charge, which will be withheld upon
return of the bicycle from the original warranty.
The lessee must be at least 18 years old. Rent is forbidden from persons under 18 unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The pick-up and return of the bicycle will take place exclusively at our store. The lessee is obliged to return the bicycle to the condition he has received it.
For security reasons, it is forbidden to rent without displaying an ID or passport or driving license or other official identification document. Prior to each new contract, a guarantee must be provided depending on the type of bicycle and its value, which the Lessee considers reasonable and accepts unconditionally.
– The occupants may not exceed the permissible number of persons as specified by the manufacturer.
– The lessee is responsible for any damage to the bike during the rental period and is obliged to immediately restore it. In case of total damage, lost or theft of the bicycle during the rental the tenant must compensate the lessor.
– The tenant is required to make reasonable use of the leased property, adhere to the public safety rules, safe driving provisions and according to Greek Driving laws.
– The driver declare responsibly that he will not rent and use bicycles under the influence of alcohol or substances. In the event that the Lessee finds or appears to be drunk or under the influence of drugs and / or stimulants, the lessor may refuse to rent without liability.
– The lessor has no liability for any accidents or injuries to passengers or third parties caused by inappropriate behavior or driving of the tenant and the occupants, as well as for damage to foreign property that will occur during the lease. Exclusively responsible is the user
– driver. The lessor has no legally obligation to insure bicycles.
– The Lessee states that before the rental he examined the bicycle and its operation and found it to its absolute best suited to its intended use.
– The Lessee is advised to use a helmet and special equipment for his safety when signing this.
– Regardless of the above, the lessor may prohibit the entry and hiring of a bicycle by any person who considers it, without having to give reasons for its decision.
The rent can be paid in cash or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) other than a Maestro card.